News Of Interest:
March PGICA Events... Mark Your Calendar
(All events will take place at the Civic Association)
- Thursday, March 6 @ 10:30am, Mardi Gras Luncheon and Fashion ShowGot your ticket? A few tickets are still available at the Gifted Gator. Hope we see you there.
- Thursday, March 13 Food for Life Lunch & Learn Series
taught by Sue Ansari,RN brings an award winning program focusing on the life saving effects of healthy eating. This series of 4 classes focuses specifically on cancer prevention, cancer survivors and those who would like to decrease cancer risk. Call the office to register 637-1655.
- Saturday, March 15, 9- 12 p.m. Canal Clean-Up Day
Please contact Tom Mack 941-979-7728 or jmack00001 @aol.com if you would like to participate in keeping our canal system clean and beautiful. Lunch will be served in the PGICA pavilion at 12:30 p.m.
- March 17, 10-11 a.m. Safety At Home
Guest speakers Barbara Carley and Arnie Conti will discuss home adaptive aids and assistance with daily activities of daily living. Call 637-1655 to reserve your seat.
- Tuesday, March 18 Lunch & Learn
Fitness, Nutrition and You. Jim Nolan Certified Personal Trainer and coordinator of the Wellness Center at Bayfront Health Punta Gorda will be the featured speaker. Call 637-2497 to register for this free event.
- Tuesday, March 18, @ 2 p.m., Master Gardeners Plant Clinic
Orchid Repotting Basics. Do you have an orchid that is in need of repotting? Is it time to repot, or not ?Where to begin? Master Gardener, Sandy Price will share her expertise. Free and open to the public.